Wolf Alliance Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wolf Alliance Forums

The Wolf Legion

HomeWOLFLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

ALLIANCE group mails- Gates and Embassy

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Futchmacht
Futchmacht

ALLIANCE group mails- Gates and Embassy Empty
PostSubject: ALLIANCE group mails- Gates and Embassy   ALLIANCE group mails- Gates and Embassy I_icon_minitime11/9/2009, 3:04 pm

Gates and Embassy pt.1

Ok as of this time ALL players NEED to open there gates (checkbox in you rally spot) in ALL cities.

Also all players NEED to have an Embassy level 4-9 in all cities and it also HAS to be opened at ALL times. (check box in Embassy).

This allows any member of the alliance to save your city if your attacked while offline.

If you are unclear on what this does I will explain.

If attacked your walls & any army behind them will attack your enemy at the same time causing your enemy MORE damage than with gates closed.

Eg: Gates & embassy closed & city is attacked while sleeping. Alliance gets to watch player lose the city & all resources = stupid

Eg: Gates & Embassy open. Player gets hit while asleep & kills off 1 wave of troops due to gates & walls being open & takes some losses. The alliance sends 400k troops & saves city.

When sending reinforcements layer your group.

Don’t send just archers. Send groups something like pike 20k swords 20k archers 60K or 50K depending on rally spot.

If you sending more then one wave send something like 90-100k archers and 50k of pike and swords.
Back to top Go down
Lambchop
Lone Wolf
Lambchop

ALLIANCE group mails- Gates and Embassy Empty
PostSubject: Re: ALLIANCE group mails- Gates and Embassy   ALLIANCE group mails- Gates and Embassy I_icon_minitime11/9/2009, 7:19 pm

stickied
Back to top Go down
https://wolfallies.forumotion.net

ALLIANCE group mails- Gates and Embassy
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wolf Alliance Forums :: Evony :: Guides Tip/Hints-
Jump to: